Touchdown in Manila

Hello there!. This is my first experience of touching my feet in the Philippines. But before that I want to tell my trip to the Philippines first. Me and my 3 friends traveled more than 7 hours to get to Jakarta and finally arrived at Soekarno-Hatta Airport at 9 pm. We take off from Jakarta at 1.30 am and have to transit in Malaysia before heading to the Philippines. We waited for about 2 hours for the replacement of the plane until we finally flew back at 8 o'clock and arrived at NAIA Manila Airport. A warm welcome was felt when they saw them picking us up outside the airport. Sir Jerome and Sir Frany as representatives of MinSCAT kindly greeted us. After that we were invited to lunch at one of the restaurants around the Mall of Asia. Our faces look happy because we will soon eat. The stomach is filled and we have to continue our journey to get to Calapan. Arriving at Calapan we are invited back to eat at one restaurant that serves typical Filipino food. They treated me very well, provided me with food, shelter, and other necessities.

Komentar