Summary and Suggestions After Finished My Practicum in Minas ES



The main purpose of this program is to increase our confidence as an elementary school teacher. And I also feel that this program has more value for the participants, because by following this program we will certainly be able to increase our knowledge and can share with others. There is a lot of new knowledge that we can get during this program such as, new culture, new knowledge, new experiences, new friends, new family, and others.

I am very happy to see new people around me who helped me when I only know a few days. I can follow the development of education in other countries especially in the Philippines and in this MinSCAT. Campus-led programs are excellent for improving the quality of Filipino education.
The purpose of education in my opinion is humanizing humans, so we will be more educated with it. I also feel happy because with my teaching experience here we can understand each other.




Komentar