Teaching Practice in Minas ES



Hello, this time I will share my experience teaching in the philippines. But before that I had to make a learning plan first so that the learning process runs smoothly. Every day I have to teach English in grade 1 and grade 2. It starts on Monday at 8.50 and finishes at 2pm. For that I have to work hard in delivering the material to students, strong physical and healthy mind should I manage well. Because there are about 20 students I have to teach in each class. However, many helped me in the field, including the teachers who were there.
As always, my class starts with prayer to always be blessed by God. Topics that I give of course about the English language such as Categorizing Ideas, Counting the Number of Syllables in a Given Word, and others.
The lessons I have made are as interesting as possible to draw students' attention to learn. I also created some learning media and PowerPoint that can help me while doing the learning in the classroom. Not to forget I give some daily tasks that must be done by the students themselves or the homework assignment.


Komentar